Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Crossfire and Combat Arms- Kritical Temperature main website.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RoGuE's bio

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
=KT=RoGuE
Honorary Commander
Honorary Commander
=KT=RoGuE

RoGuE's bio Empty
PostSubject: RoGuE's bio   RoGuE's bio I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:38 pm

Hey, guess I'll just do this, not much else going on in the forums...

Name: Josh
Grade: Junior (hahaha im already done with school! Was 10th last year)
Ethnicity: White. Other than that...Jesus I'm all over. My grandpa's from South Africa, common in the White South African's blood is Dutch and Irish. Pretty heavy Irish I think.
Favorite Foods: Potatoes Generally (Irish- go figure), for of mashed, french fried (in all their forms) Roasted, you name it.
Disliked Foods: Cheese
Favorite Words: Cheese, and among other things: pedantic, insipid, colloquial.
Interests (besides the obvious): Reading, making tabletop games, small arms and optical sights, science in general.
Future Occupation: Neurosurgeon maybe. Bioengineer? Maybe astrophysicist. I haven' figured it out yet.

When I get one, I'll post a picture.

So a quick rundown of my game history: Got Halo when I was in 7th grade, so... a good 4 years ago. Didn't join any clans until last summer. Joined a few clans, then stuck with Zombie's -SOF-, later IF~. Me and Zombie got to be pretty much best friends in that clan. Left that after school started and everyone else quit. Zombie emailed me a few weeks ago and asked if I wanted to start a clan with him. Hell yeah! Here we are.

Last edited by =KT=RoGuE on Sat May 30, 2009 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
=KT=Trik
Commander 2nd Class
Commander 2nd Class
=KT=Trik

RoGuE's bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoGuE's bio   RoGuE's bio I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:55 pm

=] great into rogue, we have to play together sometime; i got like halfway through the campaign getting used to the controls and such xD
Back to top Go down
=KT=RoGuE
Honorary Commander
Honorary Commander
=KT=RoGuE

RoGuE's bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoGuE's bio   RoGuE's bio I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:31 pm

Yeah, halo really is a great game, i went solid on it for 2 1/2 years straight with no other games. I was really (really) good. Ask anyone who played with me in IF~. Yeah, once you get the basics down, get on sfire when im on and I'll host a dedi so I can give you some tips and practice. =) Seriously though, Its way better to learn from someone who knows their way around than to take 2 1/2 years to learn how to snipe like i did. Also, read my guide in the Halo section. Itll help a lot.
Back to top Go down
=KT=Kirby2
Commander 2nd Class
Commander 2nd Class
=KT=Kirby2

RoGuE's bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoGuE's bio   RoGuE's bio I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:08 am

we need to get a permanent dedi up, it'd help a lot
Back to top Go down
http://fantendo.darkbb.com
=KT=ZombieK2
Honorary Commander
Honorary Commander
=KT=ZombieK2

RoGuE's bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoGuE's bio   RoGuE's bio I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:44 am

Yeah trik,

RoGue was undoubtedly the best pistol/sniper user that i've ever seen..you're playing with him like "HOW THE HELL?!??!?!" lol, he's just really skilled man. And good intro rogue, thanks for posting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://ctclan.forum.st
=KT=RoGuE
Honorary Commander
Honorary Commander
=KT=RoGuE

RoGuE's bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoGuE's bio   RoGuE's bio I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:31 pm

Thanks zombie. On another note, I haven't seen you around on xfire at all last weekend and today. Get on sometime so we can play some games together. Lol pretty much the only clan member ive played with since that one crossfire game is kirby. Which is not bad, I was trying to teach him to snipe today, we didnt get to play long but he wasnt bad once i gave him a few tips.
Back to top Go down
=KT=Freeman

=KT=Freeman

RoGuE's bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoGuE's bio   RoGuE's bio I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:08 pm

Hey RoGuE are you saying that your skipping senior year and going straight to college cause if you are then you're mad smart. I guess thats probably way you want to have a mad hard job like being a neurosurgeon. Well anyways I can't wait to see your movies when i figure out how to get halo installed (again).
Back to top Go down
=KT=RoGuE
Honorary Commander
Honorary Commander
=KT=RoGuE

RoGuE's bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoGuE's bio   RoGuE's bio I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:27 am

Lol no i wouldnt skip senior year for anything. I could do it, and ive been getting all these letters from this one "early college" that wants me to leave high school now and go there. Definitely not.
Back to top Go down
=KT=Freeman

=KT=Freeman

RoGuE's bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoGuE's bio   RoGuE's bio I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:58 pm

Ah ha so you are a genius. Oh and smart choice for not wanting to skip senior year, it's suppose to be one of the best years in your life king ... I think. so it looks like you're all set for after high school too. That's awesome drunken Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RoGuE's bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoGuE's bio   RoGuE's bio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RoGuE's bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Introduce Yourself/Bio-
Jump to: